When I was younger, I used to keep my diary.Nice feeling!!!I still have my notebooks.But things changed.I grew up,I got busy and I just wrote some important events of my life.Then I became busier and I simply stopped writing.I had lots of lines in my mind butI could never jot them down until the day a friend told me about having a blog.well, the MODERN way of keeping diary.

Monday, October 18

Today is a birthday

 Last year on the same day we were some where great. we were invited to his birthday. everything was wonderful. u felt as if he says ask me what u want , i will give u today. those colorful light bulbs, people from all over the country , that special music played up there. Seeing Mashhad on TV today I remembered all those things. A year passed so soon but those great feelings arent repeated. Specially going to the shrine in the mornings , shoppings in the afternoon and resting under the bright lights of the huge chandeliers downstairs.We miss him. I`m really longing for my next visit to Mashhad.