When I was younger, I used to keep my diary.Nice feeling!!!I still have my notebooks.But things changed.I grew up,I got busy and I just wrote some important events of my life.Then I became busier and I simply stopped writing.I had lots of lines in my mind butI could never jot them down until the day a friend told me about having a blog.well, the MODERN way of keeping diary.

Saturday, January 15

I live in a cold and mountanious city. There used to be long winters here , full of snow! I`ve heard from my parents that the height of the snow had been the same height as them when they were kids. I remember too that we had early snow even in autumn. But in the recent years due to the climate change in the world we`ve had different weather.  very hot summers but not very cold winters. we had no rain this autumn. Now it`s the middle of winter and our first snow was a few days ago for about a few centemeters height. everyone was happy. These days it`s really freezing early in the morning and during the night, however , we get along with the cold. well... that`s WINTER...!
our garden



1 comment:

sogand said...

yeah...snow is nice,but I love RAIN!!!
what is interesting is that green leaves among snow!