When I was younger, I used to keep my diary.Nice feeling!!!I still have my notebooks.But things changed.I grew up,I got busy and I just wrote some important events of my life.Then I became busier and I simply stopped writing.I had lots of lines in my mind butI could never jot them down until the day a friend told me about having a blog.well, the MODERN way of keeping diary.

Wednesday, March 17

New Year Is Coming...

Some of our new year customs are really tiring, such as cleaning the house from the top to the bottom.Can`t we do it in other days? Should it be done in the last days of the year with a hurry? or buying all new things specialy clothes.(We always care for the appearance!) Well, perhaps it`s good to have all new and tidiness in life but I think these are symbols. What is important is to clean our hearts and put all the old and awful things inside, out.Then we are ready for the new year...aren`t we?!!

No comments: