When I was younger, I used to keep my diary.Nice feeling!!!I still have my notebooks.But things changed.I grew up,I got busy and I just wrote some important events of my life.Then I became busier and I simply stopped writing.I had lots of lines in my mind butI could never jot them down until the day a friend told me about having a blog.well, the MODERN way of keeping diary.

Saturday, March 13

Today I recieved a massage on the net from someone dear who was not in touch for almost a year. what a good thing this tecnology is! and what an interesting thing the blood relation is.!! wherever your relatives are, u wish them  good luck...I wonder... Do they feel the same?!!

2 comments:

mahsa said...

I would say a big watery yes to that! I should also say it is just so nice to get any type of message from anyone for that matter, even people who you see them everyday, happy New Year Maryam
cheers
mahsa

mahsa said...

the second bit! I think they do, I had just found an old cousin by this amazing techno stuff, thanks to face book and I reckon she was happy too just as much, buttt I lost her again courtesy of filtering!!!